Earn to Learn Deadlines
- Students Entering University Fall 2019 – Your Deadline To Apply Has Passed. Visit our Resource Page to connect with Arizona resources to assist you.
- Students Entering University in the Spring of 2020 – The Pre-Application is open! Apply now to earn $4,500 in funding for college!
- Students Entering University in the Fall of 2020: Mark your calendar! Your application will open on March 1st, 2019!
Click here to begin the Pre-Application.
Earn to Learn requires all students to be fully enrolled in the program and saving in an Earn to Learn IDA at least six months prior to starting school at ASU, NAU or UA. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or click the region you are a part of on the side panel for more contact information.
Other Important Deadlines
Priority Deadlines for FAFSA Submission
Priority deadlines are when the FAFSA needs to be submitted to the university for a student to be considered for the maximum amount of aid available. Students should complete the FAFSA prior to these dates. Click the button below to get started on your FAFSA!
- ASU – January 1
- NAU Freshman – November 15
- NAU Sophomore & above – February 1
- UA – March 1
University Application Links:
Click on the button below to start your university application! Be sure to read information on deadlines, financial aid, and life on campus at each university!